PUBG mobile user’s most awaited demand has finally been fulfilled by Tencent Games. The new Tencent Gaming Buddy PUBG emulator allows users to play PUBG Mobile using keyboard and mouse. The software is lighweight and can work on any laptop/PC that has 4GB plus RAM. The emulator automatically detects and assigns best configuration based on your hardware.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ‘PUBG MOBILE’ EMULATOR
Firstly you must have a mouse, keyboard and good internet connection. Now follow these simple steps.
- Download Tencent Gaming Buddy PUBG emulator from this link.
- Open the installer and hit the button to “Install.”
- Start the program, the emulator automatically download PUBG with a message “Wait for download”. This part can take a while depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- A separate window opens during the installation process, and PUBG Mobile will launch when it’s finished.
- You can login with Facebook so you can carry your progress on mobile as well as emulator. If not, use guest mode.
PUBG EMULATOR CONTROLS
- W, A, S, D: moves your character
- Q and E: peek left and right.
- 1 and 2: changes your main weapons.
- Space is to jump.
- C: crouch.
- Z: lie down prone.
- Shift: sprint
- F: use objects/items.
- Left mouse button: fires main weapon.
- Right mouse button: to scope.
- B: change fire-rate.
- M: access the map.
- Tab: View backpack.
- tilde key (~):Eenable the mouse.
- Esc: Go to the settings.
You can manually tweak the settings by going to Settings Centre. You can even reassign the controls. Its worth noting that everyone playing via the emulator will be grouped together. This means you won’t be playing a match where opponents are playing on mobile. However you can make play duo/squad game with your friends who use mobile.