If you are using Airtel postpaid then here’s a golden opportunity to get Amazon Prime subscription for free. The promotion was previously available to only a few users, but has now been rolled out to all eligible customers. The promotional offer has been launched with an aim to compete with Jio’s own JioTV app. Airtel also made the Airtel TV app free for subscribers till June 2018.
The offer is eligible only if you are a Airtel postpaid customer on myInfinity plans priced Rs. 499 and above, and to V-Fiber broadband users on plans priced above Rs. 1,000. Do remember that this offer is valid only till December 2018. This means if you apply for this offer in March then you will get the free Amazon Prime subscription only till December 2018.
The offer is only for Amazon users who do not have a Prime membership. If you already have a active subscription then you can wait to end before you can avail the offer. The subscription remains free as long customers continues on the current plan or upgrades to a plan of higher value. If they switch to a plan of lesser value, the subscription can be terminated.
How to get Airtel’s free Amazon Prime subscription offer
- To claim the offer, the subscribers need to download the Airtel TV app from App Store or Play Store
- Login using the mobile number.
- Once logged in, scroll down and you will see a banner of Amazon Prime
- Tap on the banner and a dialogue box will appear, with details of the Prime service. Tap on Activate Now
- Now you will be required to key in your Amazon account credentials
- The credentials once verified by Airtel and Amazon, you will get your 1 year Amazon Prime subscription.