After the closure of Jio’s Triple Cash back Offer, here’s something more for all Jio customers. Jio has now launched Jio Surprise cashback offer, it gives users up to Rs 3,300 benefits. Let’s do a detailed study about this. We’ll also be mentioning core differences between Triple Cash back and newly announced offer.
Recalling Triple Cashback offer
- It provided benefits worth Rs 2,599.
- Users got 8 Jio vouchers, that could be redeemed in subsequent recharges.(worth Rs 400)
- Besides this, users also got Cashback from various digital wallets(upto Rs 300).
- Also, online shopping coupons upto Rs 1899 was available for grab.
- Users had to recharge a minimum of Rs 399 to be eligible for the offer.
Jio Surprise Cashback Offer
- You must be a prime member
- Users need to recharge Rs 399 or above to be eligible.
- You can get upto Rs 3,300 worth benefits.
- Subscribers will get 8 Jio vouchers each of Rs 50 that can be redeemed in future for recharges. ( worth Rs 400)
- In addition to this, you will also be getting instant Cashback up to Rs 300 on every recharge by it’s partner wallets like Paytm, Amazon Pay,PhoenPe, Mobikwik, Free charge.
- The Cashback given by these wallets varies, for example: Mobikwik is giving Rs 300 while Axis Pay is offering Rs 100.
- Subscribers will also be getting e-commerce vouchers of up to Rs 2,600. The vouchers will be valid up to March 2018.
- Jio Surprise Cashback Offer provides benefits up to worth Rs 3,300 while Triple Cashback Offer gave only Rs 2,599.
- In the newly launched offer, subscribers have better choice of redeeming the coupons.
- Triple Cashback Offer gave coupons only from Ajio whereas Surprise Cashback Offer gives coupons from Zoomcar, OYO hotel, Paytm Mall, Bigcash, Grofers and Yatra.
Jio also launched Jio 199 and Jio 299 plan last week to spice up data war even more. Are you satisfied with Jio? Let us know in the comments, also subscribe for Push notification so you will never miss an update from Savvydroid.