Yes! You read it right, battery drain issue has finally been solved in Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Credits to Team M.A.D for their kernel. However, this works only for rooted devices. According to various reports, M.A.D Kernel is working on almost all ROM’s with Android Marshmallow 6.0+. All you have to do is just flash the zip from TWRP recovery.
HOW TO FLASH
You don’t have to wipe any partitions. Just flash the zip.
- Go to TWRP recovery
- Select Install
- Locate the M.A.D Kernel.zip and select it.
- Swipe right to Install
- Reboot to system
Battery still draining? Here’s a simple fix.
- Drain the battery completely
- Charge the battery fully
- Restart the device
Perform this operation at-least twice to get even better battery backup.
- Device must be rooted
- Works only for Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Don’t flash on Lollipop based ROM’s
- Wiping of any partitions is not necessary
Uday Hegde (For making flashable Zip)
Team M.A.D( For the Kernel)