Jio users here’s some good news for you. PhonePe is giving flat Rs 75 cashback on Jio recharges. This is a move targeting Jio customers whose DDD offer comes to an end on August 16th. We tried to recharge and we got the cashback almost immediately. This is great way to recharge your Jio number. Consider you will do a recharge of Rs 309, after the transaction PhonePe will give Rs 75 as cashback on the recharge. So you end up paying only Rs 234 instead of Rs 309. If you think the App can just to mobile recharges then check the App description given below. Go grab this deal as this offer will expire on 21st August.
Download the app for free from Play store/App store
Things you can do on the PhonePe app
– Send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere.
– Recharge prepaid Mobile for most major operators/Datacard/DTH connections across the country.
– Pay postpaid Landline, Datacard and Mobile Bills for all major operators.
– Pay for utilities such as electricity and gas bills.
– Check your account balance, save beneficiaries and manage multiple bank accounts.
– Get refunds and cashbacks to your bank account in an instant.
– Split bills with your friends and settle them right away.
– Shop on Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, and other online shopping websites.
The PhonePe app works over the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is powered by YES Bank. The PhonePe UPI app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking. No need to remember IFSC codes, account numbers, or other inconvenient details. Make instant bank transfers by just using a mobile number or a unique payment identity – your Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
Hurry up! Grab the offer now.