10 Cool strategies for writing an awesome review
- First jot down the main points about the product, then you can start fragmenting each point to further elaborate on it.
- Avoid combining two different dialects of English like UK and US. At time, it gets confusing.
- Divide your review into section. For ex. When you are reviewing a mobile, describe its looks and aesthetics under one section. Its performance, battery and other features in their respective sections.
- Avoid using same words repeatedly, you can always use internet to find its synonyms.
- Make sure the review is original. You can refer other websites but don’t copy paste.
- Add pictures. You can also add unboxing pics, how it was delivered, from where you got it etc.
- Use different fonts for heading, subheading.
- Avoid grammatical mistakes.
- Do a proof reading.
- Use simple language so that the review is useful for everyone.
Hope this post will help you in writing some cool reviews.